An Instrument Designed for Your Hands
Orba is a handheld synth, looper, and MIDI controller that lets anyone make music immediately. Play notes and beats on its touch-sensitive surface, add effects with movement gestures and layer your ideas into songs with the built-in looper. Connect to the Orba App to customize your instrument and share your creations with friends. It’s never been easier to make music, anywhere you go.
Play With Gestures
Orba’s touch and motion sensors combine to capture even your most subtle gestures. Tap it with one hand or both, with your fingertips or thumbs, or shake and wave it through the air. You can slide around each pad, or go crazy with some vibrato. Circle your fingers over the top like a singing bowl, or strum an invisible guitar.
The Orba App
The Orba companion app lets you explore even more. Available for iOS®, Android™, macOS®, Windows®, the Orba app will let you access more sounds and settings. The app is also where you’ll be able to save and edit your loops and songs. And of course, you can share your creations to social media and export to your favorite music-making software to keep building your beats.
- • Eight capacitive-sensing pads offer feather-touch control
- • Accelerometer and gyroscope capture a range of multi-dimensional gestures
- • Onboard synthesizer and built-in speaker offer an immediate playing experience
- • Use the built-in looper to layer Drum, Bass, Chord, and Lead parts
- • Connect to the cross-platform Orba app for more sounds, songs, and settings
- • Connect via MIDI over Bluetooth or USB-C, and use MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) to play your sounds in dynamic new ways
✅ Free shipping in the U.S.
✅ 30-day returns
✅ Tax-free outside of Tennessee
- • Use the ⅛” (3.5mm) output to listen on headphones, speakers, and amps
- • Multicolor LEDs respond to the way you play
- • Embedded haptic engine offers vibration feedback
- • USB-C rechargeable battery