Dream job alert! Artiphon is seeking a key team member to lead our initiatives with artist relations and partnerships. This is a multi-faceted role that takes creativity, organization, tech and cultural acumen, a strong network, and the strategic view to drive good business.
HEAD OF ARTIST RELATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
AS ARTIPHON'S HEAD OF ARTIST RELATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS, YOU WOULD:
- Plan and run marketing campaigns that center around creative leaders and brands.
- Get Artiphon hardware and apps in the right people’s hands to drive awareness, content creation, and collaboration.
- Manage partnerships with brands, not only in music but in areas such as wellness, fitness, lifestyle, and beyond.
- Navigate licensing and content collaborations with music labels, social media platforms, etc.
- Bring talent to the table for Artiphon projects like feature videos, commercials, and product launches.
- Bring together our artist and creator communities through online and in-person events, newsletters, and by being a hub in our artist community.
- Instruct artists in how to get the most from our hardware and software products.
- Have a strong working knowledge of social media platforms and be willing to engage with our audiences daily.
- Use tools like influencer marketing platforms and TikTok Creator Marketplace to scale artist engagement efforts.
- Manage and collaborate with other team members to devise, run, and track programs.
- Bring in new opportunities such as participation in events, press placements, speaking engagements, etc.
- Balance the creative ecosystem of our brand with the needs and realities of a growing technology business.
TO THRIVE IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED:
- Experience working with musical artists, influencers, and brands.
- Strong knowledge of social media in a business setting.
- An intermediate to advanced knowledge of digital music production (MIDI, DAWs, synthesizers, and recording workflow).
- The ability to fluently represent the Artiphon brand in artist, community, and business contexts.
- Great written communication.
- Organizational skills (using spreadsheets, Asana, Slack, etc.)
- Experience working well with structured and collaborative teams.
THIS JOB IS:
- Full-time with benefits
- Remote but either Los Angeles, NYC, or Nashville are optimal
At Artiphon we’re designing new instruments to empower the next billion musicians. Our award-winning smart hardware and software products rethink the possibilities of musical creativity for beginners and professionals alike. Our founder/CEO holds a Ph.D. in Sound Studies, and our team includes experts from groundbreaking companies including Space X, Blue Origin, Line 6, and Yamaha. Read more on our About page.
We invite and encourage women and diverse individuals to apply.
To apply, please follow this link or click the button below. We look forward to hearing from you!