Artiphon is seeking a Nashville-based, paid intern to support the efforts of the Artiphon Marketing team!
Artiphon is a consumer electronics startup designing creative technologies for everyday music-making. Our most recent product is Orba 2, the follow-up to Artiphon’s award-winning synth, looper, and controller, Orba 1.
This position is in-person at our Nashville office, where you’ll be working alongside several members of our Marketing and Community team. Although the majority of the company works remotely around the world, the Nashville HQ is the hub for everything from TikTok videos to fulfillment logistics and everything in between.
Your responsibilities will include assisting in our forward and reverse logistics (like returns and warranties) and sending promotional materials to artists and influencers. In our fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate for this role is adaptable, able to communicate effectively, and has high attention to detail.
- •Part-time, paid contractor position
- •In-person Artiphon HQ in Nashville
- •8 hours per week with a flexible schedule
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- • Assist Community and Marketing team in logistics operations
- • Process product returns, warranty replacements, etc.
- • Ship out promotional materials and products to artists and press
- • Help customer support department as needed
- • Maintain inventory spreadsheets
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- • Good project management and planning skills
- • Experience using Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, etc)
- • Attention to detail
- • Shipping experience isn’t required, but a plus
- • Must be 18 years of age or older
- • Must have a working laptop
- • General interest in music tech
- Sound good? To apply, please follow this link or click the button below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The Artiphon Team