Artiphon is seeking a software product manager to join our product team in developing new musical and social applications as part of an ecosystem on multiple platforms.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER
This role is focused primarily on music & social integrations across the entire Artiphon experience. Our team is looking for a motivated product manager that can drive development and integrations with 3rd party partners while prioritizing features according to our product roadmap.
Mobile and social app experience will be an important part of your contribution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- • Drive the product roadmap and develop the feature backlog for software with a clear view on a revenue model
- • Work closely with key internal stakeholders to align requirements for new functionality
- • Define the user experience in the design of new functionality with the UI/ UX team
- • Define business logic and requirements
- • Partner with other product managers and engineering leads to prepare stories for delivery
- • Collaborate with engineering teams to clearly convey requirements and provide insight into business rationale/benefits
- • Ensure features are backed by important metrics, and that success is measured on an ongoing basis
- • Manage a backlog of epics and features, as well as driving prioritization in alignment with the company's strategy
- • Communicate the product vision cross- functionally to all team members
- • Analyze industry trends and competition
- • Manage backlog of initiatives and features and drive prioritization.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- • A minimum of five years of experience and a track record of bringing software based music products to the market
- • Ability to take part in scoping, collaboration, and development of a product roadmap in an agile environment
- • Experience with mobile and social apps
- • Experience in music technology
- • Being actively involved in the music technology domain
- • High level of motivation and interest to collaborate within the team
THIS POSITION IS
- • Full-time with competitive salary with benefits
- • Remote (from a US time zone)
At Artiphon we’re designing new instruments to empower the next billion musicians. Our award-winning smart hardware and software products rethink the possibilities of musical creativity for beginners and professionals alike. Our founder/CEO holds a Ph.D. in Sound Studies, and our team includes experts from groundbreaking companies including Space X, Blue Origin, Line 6, and Yamaha. Read more on our About page.
In addition to our firm commitment to increasing diversity, Artiphon is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants regardless of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability that has no impact on an individual’s ability to perform their duties outlined in our job description(s).If interested, please follow this link. We look forward to hearing from you!