RETURNS AND WARRANTY
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
We're incredibly proud of the instruments we make, and think you'll love them, too. If for any reason you find that one of our instruments is not a good fit, we offer a 30-day return window beginning on the day of delivery. There are no restocking fees, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping up through the first 7 days (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Return requests after the 7th day will need to be covered by the customer. To receive a full refund, the instrument must be returned to us in good-as-new condition, with the original packaging intact and all package contents (cables, adapters, pamphlets) included. Once we have received and inspected your instrument, we’ll refund your payment using the billing method used to make the purchase. Please note that this return policy applies only to products purchased directly from Artiphon at artiphon.com. If you purchased one of our products from a third-party dealer or retail outlet you will need to contact that dealer directly. Our retailers handle their own returns, refunds, and exchanges, and may have policies that differ from our own. All returns must originate from a U.S. address. We are unable to accommodate international shipments.
To initiate a return with Artiphon, follow these steps:
- Email email@example.com. Please include your order number and shipping address. Feel free to let us know what you did and didn’t like about your purchase.
- If the return request is made within 7 days of delivery we’ll email you a pre-paid return shipping label and an RMA number upon approval of your return. If the request is made after 7 days of delivery we'll provide shipping address information and an RMA number.
- Repack your instrument with all included accessories in the original packaging. Be sure to include your RMA number inside the package.
- If using a prepaid return shipping label you can drop your package off at a UPS store or contact UPS directly to schedule a pickup.
- Once we’ve received and inspected your return we’ll refund the payment using the billing method used to make the purchase.
International Returns (outside the U.S.):
If you purchased your instrument from an authorized international dealer or retailer you will need to contact that dealer directly. Each retailer handles their own returns and may have policies that differ from our own.
Artiphon offers a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty in the event that your instrument exhibits defects through no fault of your own. To make a Warranty Claim please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice and a clear, thorough description of the fault. Please note that we are unable to honor Warranty Claims without adequate proof-of-purchase from either Artiphon or one of our authorized retail partners. Once we’ve assessed the issue we will either repair or replace your instrument with new or fully refurbished stock at no additional charge. Artiphon is unable to accommodate shipments outside of the U.S. Warranty claims and replacements can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
International Purchases (outside the UNITED STATES):
Customers who wish to make Warranty Claims on instruments purchased outside of the United States from one of our authorized dealers will need to contact that dealer directly. In the event of a coverage dispute with a dealer or retailer customers may contact email@example.com for resolution.
Warranty Coverage does not include:
- Accidental user damage
- Structural damage from drops or impact with hard objects
- Use of a power adapter other than the approved/included factory power adapter
- Misuse or improper operation
- Normal wear-and-tear
The INSTRUMENT 1 ships in the U.S. within 1-5 business days after your order is placed. View our Where to Buy page for a list of authorized retail partners.
Shipments are handled by UPS. Once shipped, you will receive a tracking number.
Artiphon is unable to accommodate international shipments of any kind outside of the continental United States.
If you suspect that your shipment has been lost in transit you may file a Missing Shipment claim. Missing Shipment claims can be made with Artiphon up to 30 days after the distribution of your tracking number. Claims must be resolved within 30 days of initial contact. We are unable to honor claims that extend beyond this timeframe. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make a Missing Shipment claim.