We're incredibly proud of the instruments we make, and think you'll love them, too. If for any reason you find that one of our instruments is not a good fit, we offer a 30-day return window beginning on the day of delivery. There are no restocking fees, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping up through the first 7 days (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Return requests after the 7th day will need to be covered by the customer.
To receive a full refund, the instrument must be returned to us in good-as-new condition, with the original packaging intact and all package contents (cables, adapters, pamphlets) included. Once we have received and inspected your instrument, we’ll refund your payment using the billing method used to make the purchase.
Please note that this return policy applies only to products purchased directly from Artiphon at artiphon.com. If you purchased one of our products from a third-party dealer or retail outlet you will need to contact that dealer directly. Our retailers handle their own returns, refunds, and exchanges, and may have policies that differ from our own. All returns must originate from a U.S. address. We are unable to accommodate international shipments.
To initiate a return with Artiphon, follow these steps:
- Contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the email address used to place the order. Let them know that you’re initiating a return and requesting a refund.
- Once we’ve received the return request we’ll forward you to our Returns Portal. Use the portal to submit your order details. If the initial request to our Support Team is made within 7 days of delivery we’ll follow up with a pre-paid return shipping label and an RMA number. If the request was made after 7-days but within 30-days of delivery we’ll provide return shipping address information and an RMA number.
- Repack your instrument with all included accessories in the original packaging. Be sure to include your RMA number inside the package.
- If using a prepaid return shipping label you can drop your package off in your USPS mailbox or at a USPS location.
- Once we’ve received and inspected your return we’ll refund the payment using the billing method used to make the purchase.
International Returns (outside the U.S.):
If you purchased your instrument from an authorized international dealer or retailer you will need to contact that dealer directly. Each retailer handles their own returns and may have policies that differ from our own.