Between now and December 31st, orders placed at artiphon.com are eligible for an extended return window through January 31st, 2022.
RETURNS + WARRANTY
We're incredibly proud of the instruments we make, and think you'll love them, too. If for any reason you find that one of our instruments is not a good fit, we offer a 30-day return window beginning on the day of delivery. There are no restocking fees, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping up through the first 7 days (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Shipping costs for return requests made after the 7th day will need to be covered by the customer.
To receive a full refund, the instrument must be returned to us in good-as-new condition, with the original packaging intact and all package contents (cables, adapters, pamphlets) included. Once we have received and inspected your instrument, we’ll refund your payment using the billing method used to make the purchase.
Please note that this return policy applies only to products purchased directly from Artiphon at artiphon.com. If you purchased one of our products from a third-party dealer or retail outlet you will need to contact that dealer directly. Our retailers handle their own returns, refunds, and exchanges, and may have policies that differ from our own.
To initiate a return with Artiphon, follow these steps:
- Contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the email address used to place the order. Let them know that you’re initiating a return and requesting a refund.
- Once we’ve received the return request we’ll forward you to our Returns Portal. Use the portal to submit your order details. If the initial request to our Support Team is made within 7 days of delivery we’ll follow up with a pre-paid return shipping label and an RMA number. If the request was made after 7-days but within 30-days of delivery we’ll provide return shipping address information and an RMA number.
- Repack your instrument with all included accessories in the original packaging. Be sure to include your RMA number inside the package.
- If using a prepaid return shipping label you can drop your package off in your USPS mailbox or at a USPS location.
- Once we’ve received and inspected your return we’ll refund the payment using the billing method used to make the purchase.
LIMITED Warranty Policy
Artiphon offers a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty in the event that your instrument exhibits defects through no fault of your own. Steps to make warranty claims depend on where the unit was originally purchased.
Purchases FROM ARTIPHON.COM:
Customers who purchased directly from artiphon.com can make a Warranty Claim by emailing email@example.com. Please include your invoice and a clear, thorough description of the fault. Please note that we are unable to honor Warranty Claims without adequate proof-of-purchase. Once we’ve assessed the issue we will either repair or replace your instrument with new or fully refurbished stock at no additional charge. Artiphon is only able to fulfill replacements in the country that the unit was originally purchased in.
PURCHASES from third-party retailers:
Customers who wish to make Warranty Claims on instruments purchased from one of our third-party authorized dealers will need to contact that dealer directly for warranty claims. In the event of a coverage dispute with a dealer or retailer customers may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for resolution.
Warranty Coverage does not include:
- Accidental user damage
- Structural damage from drops or impact with hard objects
- Use of a power adapter other than the approved/included factory power adapter
- Misuse or improper operation
- Normal wear-and-tear
Can I get a refund instead of a replacement when making a Warranty Claim?
Warranty Claims made after the initial 30 day return/refund window will remain eligible for exchange, but ineligible for refund. In the event that a Warranty Claim is made within 30 days of delivery and subsequently approved, the refund window of 30 days will restart upon delivery of the replacement unit.