We're incredibly proud of the instruments we make, and think you'll love them, too. If for any reason you find that one of our instruments is not a good fit, we offer a 30-day return window beginning on the day of delivery. There are no restocking fees, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping up through the first 7 days (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Return requests after the 7th day will need to be covered by the customer.
To receive a full refund, the instrument must be returned to us in good-as-new condition, with the original packaging intact and all package contents (cables, adapters, pamphlets) included. Once we have received and inspected your instrument, we’ll refund your payment using the billing method used to make the purchase.
Please note that this return policy applies only to products purchased directly from Artiphon at artiphon.com. If you purchased one of our products from a third-party dealer or retail outlet you will need to contact that dealer directly. Our retailers handle their own returns, refunds, and exchanges, and may have policies that differ from our own. All returns must originate from a U.S. address. We are unable to accommodate international shipments.
To initiate a return with Artiphon, follow these steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number and shipping address. Feel free to let us know what you did and didn’t like about your purchase.
- If the return request is made within 7 days of delivery we’ll email you a pre-paid return shipping label and an RMA number upon approval of your return. If the request is made after 7 days of delivery we'll provide shipping address information and an RMA number.
- Repack your instrument with all included accessories in the original packaging. Be sure to include your RMA number inside the package.
- If using a prepaid return shipping label you can drop your package off at a UPS store or contact UPS directly to schedule a pickup.
- Once we’ve received and inspected your return we’ll refund the payment using the billing method used to make the purchase.
International Returns (outside the U.S.):
If you purchased your instrument from an authorized international dealer or retailer you will need to contact that dealer directly. Each retailer handles their own returns and may have policies that differ from our own.