- Multi-Channel MIDI MPE compatible with up to 7 MIDI channels (1-7)
- Compatible with iOS, Mac, and Windows
- 1/8” jack for headphones & microphones
- One cable setup, no special drivers needed.
- Tilt: The INSTRUMENT 1’s answer to Mod Wheel (CC#1), is the most intuitive way to affect filters and other effects simple by moving the instrument up and down.
- Capo: The INSTRUMENT 1 has a build-in capo. Easily transpose up (or down!) 12 half steps, or set the capo to transpose the instrument in full octaves.
- Built-in Arpeggiator: Create new patterns and get fresh ideas with the hardware arpeggiator. Tempo and sub-divisions are easy to customize.
- String Bend: Inward pressure allows you to bend the pitch of a note, unlocking a new way to utilize your synth sounds.
- Hammer-on Sensitive: Pull-off and hammer-on as you would on a traditional guitar. Now do it with a piano sound.
- Pressure-sensitive: Modulate effects even after you've triggered your note with continuous aftertouch.
- Lefty and Righty: Left- and right-handed performance has been made possible with the INSTRUMENT 1’s accelerometer. Either allow the instrument to figure out which ways it’s held, or lock it into either lefty or right mode.
- Battery: The INSTRUMENT 1’s built-in battery lasts all day, even when playing at 11.
- Stereo Speakers: The two stereo speakers allow for jamming with friends, while the built-in headphone jack allows for private performance, whether in the bedroom or on the subway.
- Fretted or fretless: Easy choose between both playing modes
- Four factory presets (Guitar, Violin, Piano, Drums)
- Four customizable presets
- 12 fret (full octave) fingerboard offers a total of 78 note locations, more than any other MIDI-controller its size
- Software: Artiphon App for iOS includes sounds, Artiphon INSTRUMENT 1 Editor for Mac & Windows allows for endless customization.
✅ Free shipping in the U.S.
✅ 30-day returns
✅ Tax-free outside of Tennessee